Thursday, June 12, 2008

Travels and Prayers

The wee ones and I are in Tennessee. We came up yesterday to see my family for a few days. My grandmother broke her hip for a second time and isn't really bouncing back from this one. She is in a nursing center right now and this is the first chance I've had to come see her. Please pray for her to heal so she can go home. That's what she wants more than anything right now.

We've had a great time so far and we are about to go shopping! I have limited access to the internet, so I won't be posting very much.

I'd like to ask all my friends and family who read this to be praying for Trace and I over the next few days. We have some decisions we need to make and are praying for wisdom and clarity. We covet your prayers!

Have a great week my friends and we'll see you soon!

No comments: