Friday, June 27, 2008

Ooh, Ooh That Smell...

AAAHHH! I am forever smelling pee-pee! I don't think if you were to walk in my house you'd smell pee, but its in my nostrils.

My three-yr-old, who is the culprit behind all the pee, is challenging (putting it nicely). I like Maja's term for her- "The One God Uses to Sanctify Me". Anyway, she is potty trained, at least most of the time. She never wets the bed, never has accidents in public or at MDO, but for some reason she will pee in front of the toilet-in the floor! Yeah, IN FRONT OF THE TOILET!!! Then, she proceeds to walk around in it before she comes through the house to find me and tell me of her deed. So, I find pee-pee footprints in the carpet, usually by stepping on them! Darn it!

It wouldn't irritate me so if she was playing and forgot and even peed in the floor of her bedroom. That I can understand. But, its worse when she stands IN FRONT OF THE TOILET (I just have to cap that everytime because its so absurd), pee always gets on the hand wash only bathroom rug and I end up not knowing where the pee is on the carpet throughout the house (until we step on it).

Why such a frustration? She does all the time! Its happened twice in three days! At least twice a week she does this! And we just cleaned all the carpet in the house because we need to sell it. (Hope no potential buyers are reading this!)

5 comments:

Kim said...

um gross...

I'm so so so sorry...

...the one that God is using to sanctify you..

that pretty much sums it up.

piklpaper said...

um, yeah - why don't you put some newspaper down in front of the toilet and see if that helps. :) that STINKS (literally)...

Anonymous said...

my best friend karrie's little girl is about the same age as ansley and she does the exact same thing. i guess you should break out some newspaper, papertowels or just some old towels you don't use anymore until she gets the hang of it.

MattD said...

forget the newspaper...take a belt to her...I'd whoop the boys but

dana said...

Has she been watching her brother? My husband used to say that our house was just covered in pee - because my boys peed everywhere, with great pride and gusto. Now they just mostly dribble.