Friday, August 29, 2008

Sold!

Praise the Lord!! They accepted our counter-offer! So, we have a home inspection on Monday morning and plan to close on Sept 22. Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Its driving me crazy that I can't be here before or during the home inspection(the kids and I will be in TN). I know Trace can handle everything and make things look great, but I have a need to oversee. He can handle all better than I ever could. As if I can do any repairs or anything! Its dumb, I know.

Please pray that everything goes smoothly all the way to closing! Thank you for all your prayers so far!

12 comments:

Crissy said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Wonderful. Praise God.

Scott H said...

I knew the chocolate chip coookies would work.....Well, God did it, but the cookies didn't hurt!

heather said...

Yeah I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

April Brown said...

Congratulations!! I know you must be relieved!

Missy said...

Ditto to all of the above!

Kim said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!

piklpaper said...

woooo wheeeee, how good is HE?!!!

Anne Marie W. said...

That is terrific news, Ginger. We are so happy for you and your family. I know these two crazy cleaning ladies (see Kim Hill's blog) if Trace needs their number. He He!

Paige M said...

Ummm...crazy cleaning ladies are off duty! Especially if you are in TN with no chance of making me cookies or chessecake!

Paige M said...

HA! CHEESE cake would be even better than chessecake!!!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

Wow! That is so awesome, Ginger! God's timing is everything.