Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Momma Mia!

Today, I feel exhausted, unproductive, grumpy, stopped up (darn Alabama allergy culprits)...
but last night I had the time of my life!

A group of ladies and I went to see Momma Mia! at 10pm, so we were tired and been couped up all day! That movie was really funny, but not as funny as the company I was with! Those women make things more fun! I laughed until I was crying and head hurting! Go see it, but wait until its late, you are in a silly mood, have chocolate in hand and some good friends that love to have fun. And just know it is a total musical, not just a few silly musical parts.

Loved it girlies! Best time I've had in a while!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I feel you...I am dragging today too. But last night was so much fun. There is something about a group of people that play off of each other that make things more fun than usual. Glad you came!!

Crissy said...

I think I shall blog about it too. I'm so glad that we were all together.

Anonymous said...

i had a dream about you last night. i went over to your house and we were trying to get ready to leave to go somewhere but something kept making us stay. weird.

glad you had fun.