Sunday, August 3, 2008

What Can I Say?

I have so many things in my head, yet I'm not sure what to blog about. I made a slide show of our trip just so I wouldn't have to blog, but I couldn't get it to work. Darn it! I know my feelings, but they are too hard to explain. And I'm whiny and faithless. Just gonna throw that out there.

I've been discouraged because when we step out and do what we feel God is telling us to do, I want Him to deliver. I need to see Him work, I need something BIG to happen. I want to see my house sell or more support to come in or something.

These past couple of weeks have taken its toll on us. We are down, tired and a little scared. I have so many things that need to be done and all I want to do is go back to bed and pull the covers over my head!

But, alas, we charge ahead. God is providing, which is BIG in itself. We are just putting our heads down and going forward, because what else can we do?

We are very excited about fellowship with our church family tonight! We are going to another community group because ours can't meet and we desperately NEED fellowship and love today.

5 comments:

heather said...

I love you. Be strong and it will all work out somehow. Said by one with little faith and even littler understanding of the leap you have taken into the unknow.

Anonymous said...

I'm bathing you with love, sweet friend. I know it's hard and discouraging but trust the gospel. Even if it takes 5 min. at a time to remind yourself of that, it's ok. Take your mind away from the what if's months or even years down the road and rest in him right now. Love you!

Kim said...

I wish I could make you laugh. And then watch you laugh. And then give you some chocolate cake. And then watch Phantom of the Opera.

I wish to encourage you. Love you.

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Loved hangin' out with y'all last night. So glad you came.