Friday, August 22, 2008

Bonus!

The last couple of days have had some fun surprises- but I've decided to start in reverse order-

Tomorrow we have TWO different house showings!!! Please pray that one of those will be the one who can't live without our house!

Today, I went to Food World for a good deal! I had a coupon for $25 gift card if you transfer a prescription. I needed a refill anyway, so I went there to transfer. Got my gift card and got me $25 in free groceries! Love it as the world's most frugal grocery shopper! (Once at Aldi I bought 2 weeks worth of groceries for $49)

Last night we had the Sharps over, minus Chris. It was lots of fun, spontaneously done, which I like. We decided to do it at like 4:30 and Crissy even brought me a Hazelnut Breve (my favorite)from Starbucks! The kids played hard while we chatted and played on the computer. It was fun times! We love spontaneous get togethers, so if you're feeling froggy, come on over! We'll feed ya and have lots of fun!

Well, gotta go clean...

No comments: