Monday, September 15, 2008

Living in Grace

Hey! We're in the mtns of North Carolina ("North Carolina, come on and raise up, take your shirt off, wave it 'round yo head like a helicopter" anybody remember that song?) Anyway, we are at the Living in Grace conference and its going very well. We're with some MTW friends from other training events and our small group leader is Tom May. Funny! We are having a great, somewhat relaxing week, especially after the insanity of last week! We are at a Ridge Haven, high in the mtns with no TV or cell phone service (Thank you very much TMOBILE!). But, we do have internet, yippee!

We can't really call and check on our babies, so please call my cell, talk to my mom and then email me and tell me the kids are happy. Thank you.

They are feeding us well and tonight we got to eat dinner with Paul Kooistra, MTW's main man, so that was a treat. Please pray for us as we are gone, travelling, learning, reconnecting and missing our babies. This is great stuff we are hearing and I am praying that I can really rest in the Lord this week.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Didn't talk to your mom yesterday, but all was well on Sunday night. Some of the women were at Maja's during the session meeting, and Cullen and Ansley got to play with the kids. Your mom invited some of the kids to come in and play (when they weren't all outside) and ASSURED me they were no trouble, so she must have still had her sanity at that point!

Give my love to Tom May. Tell him I enjoy keeping up with their crew via Linda's facebook page.

Blessings for a grace-dripping, life-altering week.

Anonymous said...

O, how I've been thinking of you! Thank you for posting!

Burt said...

tell tom may i axed how he durrin and hey to goober

Paige M said...

I saw your mom at Dollar Tree today. Believe me, Ansley is happy! I had Carson and Emma with me. They were all picking out goodies to buy.

I hope you get this today because your mom wants to know about the decision on Boy Scouts for Cullen. She said to ask you to try to get in touch with her tonight.