Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank You Cleaning Fairies!

Yesterday I got a visit from the cleaning fairies! Paige and Heather came over and gave me an outsider's prospective of my house, ya know, the things you don't notice because you see it everyday. We put our house on the market yesterday, sign's out front. There wasn't alot of heavy duty work to do, but it was nice that they noticed little things I neglect and cleaned them. Heather cleaned my stove top, which I hate to clean, they cleaned baseboards and door trim, dusted towel racks and t.p. holders. Paige even cleaned around the toilets, now that's the mark of a true friend!

Anyway, we had some coffee (and hot tea for Heather-the poor soul who doesn't enjoy java) and lunch, talked alot and cleaned. It's funny that just having someone here can motivate you enough to get things accomplished. My house is sparkling and smells like Windex all over! I love it! Now, let the potential buyers come pouring in!

2 comments:

Paige M said...

You are so welcome! I feel like we didn't do much, but I sure enjoyed hangin' out! And the cheesecake...incredible. hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

paige and heather should start their own business! my mom is also good at noticing small things like stove tops and baseboards. when we moved that was her job to clean the areas i don't. but of course now i get self concious about them. i missed you ginger!