Friday, August 10, 2007

Very annoyed

Today has not been good. Yeah, I know its just 9:30am but I'm not an optimist. We started the morning bright and early with Cullen in a crying fit on the floor. We are all so sleepy. This "early to bed, early to rise..." thing is not working out so far. My motivation for homeschooling would be avoiding school mornings! Anyway, that's another blog!
I am hot and sweaty at 7:30 in the morning after I took a shower this morning, so I'm not a happy camper. We finally made it to school(late, but it is only the second day) and we go in and are stopped by the "hall monitor" who will not let us go to class w/o my hall pass. Why does this annoy me you ask? Because yesterday I go into the office with all smiles to get a hall pass and they look at me like I'm stupid and say "Just go take your child to his class." Today, however, I am looked at like I'm stupid and go get in line for my hall pass. I roll my eyes at the lady, which is probably the principal, and when I have my beloved pass I walk by her and she says in a patronizing voice"Thank you for getting your hall pass." I say nothing and walk passed. Good testimony-I know. I get him to class and we wait forever for his class because apparently I was supposed to take him to the gym-which I do not know where it is! He then decides he wants to stay all day, which YEA!, but I didn't pack him a snack. So we jump over that hurdle.

After we leave, I wanted to go walking, but we forgot drinks. So, I decide to go to AutoZone, because the other day my driver side mirror on the van just blew off. I wanted to get another because I can't drive without my mirror-it stresses me. We spent 40 minutes there after the 2nd person who was helping me got on the phone and ignored me(the 1st one told me they couldn't get the part) we just walked out! So, I went next door to Advance and they helped me quickly and politely, even though Ansley was throwing a fit because she wanted a toy. I drug her out kicking and screaming literally and we went home. What about now you ask? My daughter is in her bed, screaming like a wild puma. Hysterically. And I am venting to anyone who will read this entire blog! I really just want to go swim at Kim's, which is where I go and escape reality. We have planned on going there, but I must wait until the insanity dies down.
Pray for me and my stinky attitude!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, come to my house to escape reality. That's your best bet. The time warp...

Dollar General said...

It's amazing how one day can be so good and the next can be so crappie! You can always send him to SMCS - where you know your way around and you DO NOT have to have a HALL pass! HA! I hope things get better...