Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today

Today, Trace started his new job! He is very excited to be working again. Its a man thing. But, I am glad that he's glad to be working! This new job is such a blessing, due to all the missions limbo. This is something he can do while we are searching out missions opportunities, raising support or forever if he so chooses and we stay here. It doesn't offer insurance right now, so we are trusting that God will provide that as well by Sept.1- what else can we do, but trust?

Our tickets were purchased today for our upcoming trip to the UK. I'm getting pretty excited! I've always wanted to go there! This is a very humbling experience to see how the Lord has provided for this trip!

We had another excellent day at Camp Cornerstone, although I didn't take any pictures. Tomorrow I will because we will have live animals! I hope the kids will be as excited as I am! One thing I do know is that this week has wiped us out! I can see that the little ones would be tired because they keep them busy, but what's my excuse? Its only from 8-12, and I don't teach anything! I walk around, eat at the snack table, get on the computer, eat at the snack table, talk to friends, eat at the snack table... I will gain 10 pounds this week!!!!

I'm going to read a little (yes, read) and rest up for another exciting day tomorrow! Stay tuned...

No comments: