Monday, July 23, 2007

Cullen's Birthday Wish List

Cullen's birthday is the 31st, but he's been making his birthday list for quite a while now. We have this list posted on our fridge. He wrote it, I translated it and now I want to share it because its funny, long and some of it is completely outrageous!

Slip-N-Slide
Roller skates
Cable for my tv in my room
XBox 360 for my room (we already have an XBox, just not in his room!)
Football game (XBox 360)
Soccer game (XBox 360)
My own computer for my room
My own refridgerator (Sounds like he's constructing his own "man-cave")
Videos
Playstation 3
Real Washing Machine for my room (my personal favorite!-but if anyone gets a new washer, its gonna be me!)
A stool to reach the washing machine (smart idea)
soccer ball (now, that we can do!)

Happy Birthday, Cully! You're such a funny little guy!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Paige M said...

That is halarious! Hey, get the boy a washing machine and a step ladder! I'll bring my laundry over every other day if that's OK. (He'll need time in between for playing all those x-box games, watching TV, using the computer, slippin' and slidin'.....)