Thursday, October 16, 2008

Keeping Busy

I'm really trying to stay busy today. I don't know why I don't just relax, because I am so tired! But, I must stay busy. My Grandmother left this morning to go home. She came and kept us company since Sat and I wouldn't have made it this week without her! Since she left, I have planted mums, potted mums, worked outside, made rice crispy treats, surfed the web, emailed folks and now blogging.

I've been staying up until at least midnight every night and its starting to catch up with me. If I stop, I'm done.

Got an email from my man today, and I was so excited! He's really having a great,productive trip, its what he needed!

So, anyone friendly reading this: come over, we'll eat, talk and drink coffee and tea or go somewhere fun. I sense some long days ahead...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your last paragraph "anyone friendly reading this come on over". That kinda gave me a chuckle.

Missy said...

Do I fall under the friendly category?
If Crissy can't do Crissy night Friday, you should do Ginger night :)