Monday, October 13, 2008

House Builders, Barbies and Loose Teeth

I love funny conversations I have with my kids in the car. Here are a couple of funnies from the last couple of days...

Cullen: "Mom, when I grow up I wanna be a house builder. And a soccer player that plays the guitar. And a chef. But, first I want to hammer houses."

Ansley: "Mom, when I grow up I wanna be a Barbie!"



And today...

Cullen: "Mom! I have a loose tooth! Because of an apple!"

Me: "Oh, Cullen! That's so exciting!"

Cullen: "Can we pull it out when we get home?"

Me: "I'll look at it at home."

Ansley: "Mom, you can pull all my teeth out when we get home,too?"

Cullen: "My tooth will come out today. Logan has a loose tooth,too, but his will come out on a Wednesday."

4 comments:

Missy said...

Yeah Mom, can't you just pull all of his teeth out?
Maybe you could schedule one a day so at to not interfere with the other childrens teeth losing schedule!

I can sooo see Ansley being Barbie when she grows up :)

Anonymous said...

I thought Ansley wanted to be Hannah Montana?

Laura said...

Uh, yeah, I wanna be Barbie, too.

Unknown said...

Hi this is nice blog post thanks for the time you took in writing this post. You’ve an inspiration for me. You know more about the Builders Ipswich visit at Builders Ipswich