Friday, October 10, 2008

All By My Lonesome

Can you see my pouty lip and sad face? My hubby left today to go to England. Its gonna be a long 10 days!

The kiddos and I have had a very full day. I went with the Moody first grade to Old Baker Farm today, which was lots of fun! We petted animals, went on a hayride, got pumpkins and ate lunch in a barn loft. Good times. This afternoon I carved the pumpkins, which I've never done until today. They are cute and all lit up. I'd post pics, but Trace has the camera on another continent.

Then, I was at Hargis Retreat Center just long enough to be really bummed out about missing the retreat with all my lovelies.

Ansy and MiMi had a day of shopping together. And for dinner, we have NOTHING kid friendly to make. And after the day I had we were NOT going to the store. (I don't take my children grocery shopping on a good day) Off to Mickey D's for the 2nd time today (first time was for ice cream cones with Zac & Eric Nold- after school treat)to get $1.00 cheeseburgers and then Taco Bell for Mama a Bean Burrito. We all ate for exactly $3.29. Frugal is my middle name.

Indiana Jones playing in the background and I wish I had something to smock...

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm sorry you are lonesome and missing the retreat.
We have the stomach bug right now, but maybe when we are in the clear I can come entertain you...and bring you a burrito :)

thewheelerfamily said...

Hey Ginger! I found you on the Keenan's blog! I heard that you guys are heading across the pond. When do you think you'll be moving? You look great!! The kids are getting so big too. It's great to reconnect with you. gayle