Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Greatest House Sale Ever!

It has been awhile since I've blogged. You can always tell a busy blogger, and I've had way too much on my plate lately! But now, things should be chilling out. We're done with training for awhile, we're getting settled into our new abode and we sold our house! Yes, that's right! And let me just tell you about the goodness of the Lord is that situation...

We had built a good connection with the buyers and their agent. They know why we are selling our home. We had what seemed to be a road block in closing on Monday, it was settled fairly easy once I talked to the right person and we were back on track. Closing went very well and afterwards we were just giddy! I didn't want to seem too happy because then they might worry we sold them a lemon or something, but we had a few sighs of relief. When we were leaving the couple handed us a check for support toward our ministry! Isn't that amazing!!! Not only did God sell our home in this market, one of four identical homes on our street, at the perfect time for so many reasons, He also used them to fund our ministry!! That's just too cool! We prayed since the beginning that God would be glorified through this house sale and He really has!! Praise Him! He continues to confirm His will for us! Awesome!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I have missed you, my friend! I'm glad everything is going well and pray it continues to do so. God is amazing that is for sure. Me and Brandon need to come see you one day and hang. Love ya!

Missy said...

Wow Ginger! That is so amazing! I continue to be in awe of God's goodness to His people.
I serisouly LOVE your new hair cut!
Sorry I didn't get to see you for longer yesterday.

Love your new blog look too :)

Paige M said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! That is an incredible story!