Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Tidbits About Today

My first time to blog in a couple of weeks...what do I say?

I'm watching Spiderwick Chronicles with Cully (Ansy's asleep on the couch). Its pretty cute but kinda creepy.

Today was a roller coaster of a day. We are planning the World Series Banquet again (what we lovingly call "the feeding of the 500")on Friday. First, I thought we needed to smoke 90 pounds of BBQ, which I've never done. Then, we found a restaurant to cook it for FREE, but then Food World knew nothing about the 90 pounds of Boston Butt we ordered! Well, they found the meat and quoted us a price, but once I got there to buy it, they wouldn't honor their price! Sooo, I (yes, little non-confrontational me) had to talk to the store manager, who told me that if I bring back my receipt tomorrow he'll give me a refund to match the price he gave me originally. Yeah, that's convenient. Thanks Mr. Store Manager. Love ya.

But, this morning I did talk to my friend Jessica. That was fun, to catch up.

I really need to be working on other things, like Children's Ministry stuff and Missions Applications. But, I really wanted to blog...about absolutely nothing. That's what you're thinking, if you got this far. I know.

My hands and feet are itching off! I am in the lingering last stages of Fifth Disease, which is a virus that comes with a rash. Cully had it two weeks ago, and I've had it over a week. My hands and feet itch so bad and are swelling a little. I couldn't even sleep last night! I now have a taste of what poor Ansy goes through with her eczema. Poor baby!

Well, I should wrap it up. No more things are popping in my head. Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed you, my dear. I have been thinking of you lots in the past couple of days. I'm sorry you are itchy. I'm itchy too, but it's pregnancy related not virus related!