Monday, July 21, 2008

Change

I really am tired of checking my blog and seeing the same old pictures. I needed a change, although I'm not sure this is it. I like this template, but I'm gonna keep looking. So, it might be different next time!

Today, I have a very chilled out sort of day. I've cleaned a little, done a little work on the computer, done a lot of school work and coloring with the babies and now I'm waisting lots of time by finding new templates for my blog.

I'm gonna enjoy my low-key day because tomorrow will be busy!

3 comments:

Scott H said...

Wow, now I am dizzy! Busy, busy background!

Kim said...

it looks a little chinese restaurant

Anonymous said...

Change is good. Just ask me, I change my layout all the time. I think it looks like a vintage shirt pattern. I could see you wearing it. I'm getting tired of seeing my huge face on my layout.