Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beach or Bust

Today we head down to Destin for a vacation/support raising trip for 8 days. We will be in Destin until Sunday afternoon, then we go to Fairhope to stay for the rest of the trip. I am excited, but just like every trip I have anxiety. So, once we arrive I'll be happy. I got up early to clean the house and finish packing. Um, I'm doing that. Can't you tell?

We will be speaking to two churches while we are there and hopefully some individuals who may be interested in supporting us. I hope we'll have Internet access while we are there, if not we'll go crazy!

Please pray for safe travel and for us as we speak to churches and individuals about England.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

heather said...

Good luck. I'll miss you guys. Be safe.

heather said...

Good luck. I'll miss you guys. Be safe.

Missy said...

No, YOU have a great week!
I pray you guys get exactly what you need.

Anonymous said...

Sending you guys a ton of prayers. Have fun when you are not working!

Laura said...

Hey, you must be back. LOVE the new look!