Thursday, January 10, 2008


Dear Santa,
Thanks for giving us all the toys we begged for! However, we are already pretty bored with them and there are still some haven't even played with yet and have forgotten about. What we've been playing with the most since Christmas are a couple of empty Rubbermaid boxes and some styrofoam blocks from the packages. By the way, Styrofoam makes great "snow" in the backyard, just make sure to pick it up before Daddy gets home! He didn't think it was that great. So, next Christmas, please just bring us some plastic boxes and styrofoam.
Love,
Cullen and Ansley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the exact reason I do not buy my kid toys. I know it sounds crazy, and I've tried explaining it to the grandparents, but all he cares about is the boxes and pretty paper. Other than that, he's done. Maybe you should have another yard sale? This was cute, Ginger. Dude! I really miss talking with you, I've missed you the past couple of times our paths crossed! Love ya!