Monday, May 26, 2008

Paddle Faster! I Hear Banjo Music

This weekend we went to Gatlinburg for some family relaxation and regrouping. It was a lot of fun, the kids especially loved it! We walked ALOT, went to Dollywood, swam in the hotel's indoor pool and jacuzzi and ate out for every meal. Good thing we walked so much or I'd gain so much more weight than I did!

One thing Trace and I got a kick out of while walking (besides people watching, our favorite) is reading T-shirts at all the shops. I finally got out a pen and wrote some down, just to blog about-

Redneck Tees:
  1. You Mess with Me and You Mess with the Whole Trailor Park!
  2. If You can Read This, Put Me Back on My Barstool
  3. University of Pimpleton Pimps
  4. Paddle Faster! I Hear Banjo Music! (Our favorite)

Christian Tees: (We truly despise cheesy Christian Tees)

  1. I'm an Organ Donor- I Gave My Heart to God
  2. Tree Hugger-I Cling to the Cross
  3. UNDER THE INFLUENCE of the Spirit
  4. U.F.C.- Ultimate Fighting Christian
  5. A Blood Donor Saved My Life
  6. OURAPOSTLE (like AEROPOSTALE)
  7. Someday My Prince Will Come -John 14:3
  8. Sorry, I'm Taken (by Jesus)
  9. Body Piercing Saved My Life
  10. It Was You Who He Died For ( YOO HOO chocolate drink

We will post pictures of our trip later!

4 comments:

Paige M said...

FUN! I love Gatlinburg, but Josh isn't a fan. Too many people. We saw lots of interesting tee shirts at the beach too. Mostly on the vulgar side!

Paige M said...

FUN! I love Gatlinburg, but Josh isn't a fan. Too many people. We saw lots of interesting tee shirts at the beach too. Mostly on the vulgar side!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

we love message t's. ellas has one that he sleeps in that has a picture of a guy with a mullet and the caption is "kentucky waterfall".

Anonymous said...

Paige, you and Josh need to go there in January after the Christmas rush is over. Brian and I honeymooned there in January and it was great! No crowds, and sometimes if you are lucky, you see snow. And the Christmas lights were still up, it was like it was all decorated still just for us, very romantic.

Ginger, glad you had fun. The tshirt list cracked me up.