Friday, March 28, 2008

Top Ten Things I've Loved About Spring Break

  1. Going to the zoo! We walked around for two hours and was just about to leave when we found friends! So, we walked around again with them for three more hours!
  2. Ansley as the "Goat Whisperer"- the petting zoo was Ansley's favorite part! She pet the goats and they loved her. She would stand on a rock and one goat would stand next to her and another would sit at her feet and she'd hug them and pet them, and she was the last to leave. It was adorable. Someone suggested it might be very good for Ansley to have a goat-very therapeutic!
  3. Playing Deal or No Deal at Chuck E. Cheese! That game was addictive! But, of course, I only played it alot so I could win a ton of tickets for my children. Yes, of course...
  4. "Coffee" at Kim's on Wednesday. The cake was divine and so was the fellowship. And seeing my two year old climb a tree all by herself, really high! Not so much when she wouldn't come down!
  5. Going out to lunch with my favorite boy in the whole wide world! The two of us went to McDonald's yesterday and ate inside, gotta a Happy Meal toy AND a ice cream cone! Who's the best mom ever? That's right, you guessed it.
  6. Having Silas spend the night. Cully went to spend the night at a friend's house Monday night for the first time and LOVED it! So, now he's all about having people spend the night! They ate lots of junk food and stayed up until after 10pm watching movies. Again, who is the coolest mom ever? I think you know...
  7. Being able to spoil my kids this week! We had a blast doing whatever they've wanted to. Today Cully asked to go to Disney World. Sorry,Kiddo. If we were in Orlando, then, yes. But we're not, so he'll have to settle for the park and a picnic!
  8. Sleeping late! Even when I had to get up and fix lunch for Trace, I still got to go back to sleep! LOVE IT!!!!
  9. Dropping the kids off at Kim's house and going shopping ALONE. Wow! What a friend, what a friend. I went to Belk where their clearance was $1.98-4.98! I got a couple of great tops and got Trace some shirts and Perry Ellis cords. El Cheapo!
  10. Having a whole day ahead of us to have more fun! Let's see what we can get into today...

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun week with your boy! He'll probably go back to school with stories all about Hero-Mom!

Ansley with a therapeutic goat -- this post made me chuckle, girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Will you adopt me?

Paige M said...

fun fun fun! I enjoyed spending some time with you! We should do it more often!

Missy said...

We had fun hanging out with ya'll at the zoo. I have a cute pic of Ansley, Landy, and Lana. I'll get your email address and send it to you!