Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nothing to Blog About

The past week, I've had severe bloggers' block. This has been a busy couple of weeks, I've been out and about during the days, but I've tried to find something new to post and I got nothin'.

Today, I am getting my haircut! That's always scary and exciting! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my hair and this is the first time I've been to this stylist, so we'll see what happens! It couldn't be any worse than what I have now, right? If its really bad, please lie and tell me that it looks great. We'll both know you're lying, but its ok, because once its cut, its cut!

Today, Ansy's at MDO and Cully went with his MiMi today. So, I'm all alone for awhile, with lots to do. You see how I choose to spend it! I'll get to work in awhile...yeah, surely I will. Must go to WalMart. I go there everyday it seems like! Yuck! I don't even enjoy it, its just stuck in my head that if I need it or want it, it must be at WalMart. My New Year's Resolution should be to get a life during the day! No more WalMart- I should venture out to more desirable places out there. Possibly even beyond Moody! Wow!!

Well, I need to feel productive with my quiet time. I must go clean up and pray about my haircut! Have a Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to venture out to other places when you have to drive at least 30 to do anything exciting. Why are you even worried about your hair? You have the most beautiful hair, I covet it madly. Come see me if you get too bored, love!

Crissy said...

This year at Christmas, pictures will be made that for decades to come, people will look at them and say "Oh, I love her hair in these pictures!"

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

too true, crissy.

ginger, your hair is fabulous. don't stress. i don't think that it's possible for you to look bad.