Monday, December 10, 2007

Funny Things You See While Riding Down the Road

Today, Kim and I went to Hoover to mess around on this lovely summer day. We were in a turn lane that seemed to last forever! We were getting pretty annoyed until we noticed the holdup was a disabled vehicle. As we sat there, a white unmarked van pulls up beside it. Two men get out with a Krispy Kreme box and a gallon of milk and go over to the gas tank. The lady gets out and motions to them as if to ask questions and talk. They were apparently putting a little gas in her car so she could make it to the gas station, because that's where she drove once the men got back in the van. Our reaction was the same as yours-What? Krispy Kreme donut box and a milk jug? Full of gas? What does the donut box have to do with it? They were using it on her car and I guess we'll never know the answer why. I wish I was a bold person, because I wanted to roll down the window and ask. We were laughing too hard anyway.

10 comments:

MattD said...

ok...I'll enlighten you..from what it sounds like they probably didn't have a funnel and rolled the box up and used it as a funnel. Ok..any more guy stuff? rahrah rah...weak Tim Allen impersonation...
btw..your playlist is "almost" as good as mine..not quite

Ginger said...

Ya know, after I wrote this I thought about that. It is guy stuff, I called Trace to ask him if that was it! But, it was still very funny looking!

MattD said...

You're like they're eating doughnuts and putting milk in that car...such a girl....

Anonymous said...

very funny! I wouldn't have been bold enough to ask either. And, um, I won't be offended because I didn't go to Hoover and hang out with you two either. *sniff sniff*

Kim said...

Okay, I knew they were putting gas in the car. The funny part was: "random, unmarked (creepy-looking) van pulls up next to this sedan and two men jump out; one rolling up a Krispy Kreme box and the other grabbing a very handy milk jug of gas out from behind his seat." It's like they were very weird superheroes. It was freaking funny and I was glad we were behind them.

MattD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MattD said...

You didn't know..c'mon...you and Ginger were both wondering why they were eating doughnuts and putting milk in the car...admit It

Ginger. "look they're delivering doughnuts...
Kim, "Let's order some"
Ginger< " I didn't know there was a car that ran on milk:
Kim, "Oh yeah, instead of a carburator it has an udderator...

[url=http://www.videowhip.co.uk][img]http://78.110.163.75/~markcook/imgs/smile/happy/happy0065.gif[/img][/url] thank you, thank you

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

you, ladies, are a trip and a half!! wish i coulda seen your faces!

kim p

Ginger said...

Get to work, Matt! You obviously have too much time on your hands.

MattD said...

Is it that obvious?...