Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PF Changs! Yeah, Baby!!

Last night we went to PF Chang's for a belated birthday celebration with Trace's parents. Oh yeah baby! I love me some Chang's! I always debate on whether to get the Ginger Chicken or Orange Chicken, but the Orange usually wins. And I am certain that there will be lettuce wraps at the great feast in Heaven. But last night we got a dessert called Great Wall of Chocolate, and they weren't kidding! All four of us adults ate on this cake and I brought home enough for at least two more people! Its like 25 layers of chocolate cake with chocolate icing and choc. chips, raspberry sauce and fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries! "Oh my yummness", as KimHill would say! So, I've got enough to share if someone gets froggy and wants to come over!
Ok, enough of showing my sin of gluttony. I just needed to post something light-hearted today!

1 comment:

Kim said...

As Homer Simpson would say: mmmm, chocolate....

drool