Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged...

The middle name game is cute, thanks for tagging me Page D.-

Amazing family! I love my husband and my super-sweet babies! The Lord has blessed me!

Not enough exercize! I could stand to lose a few pounds, but am lacking motivation!

Not quite 30-I turn 29 on Tuesday!

England-the place we feel God has called our family to serve as missionaries! Its a beautiful place and it needs to know about God's grace! (I didn't mean for that to rhyme, I'm not cheesy like that)

Now, I tag Paige M, Amber Ellis and Jessica Wright! Ready...GO!

3 comments:

Dollar General said...

You are more than welcome for the tag! Sweet middle name!

Dollar General said...

Oh, and thanks for having us over Sat. We had a great time!!

Jessica said...

thanks for tagging me ginger! i've never been tagged for anything before, this is exciting! i loved this post--it's always fun to find new things out about my friends.