Monday, February 5, 2007

We have the flu!...again?

No, we did not get the flu shot! I am kicking myself over and over again for that one! Trace started feeling achy on Thursday night and Cully and Ansley had 103 temps on Sunday. So, after being to exposed to everyone possible in that time frame, I am sorry to say you might be next! We are all (except Trace, cause its been too long for him) taking Tamiflu and I pray it works! Not only is it terribly expensive, but me and Ansley just got over the flu at Christmas! I feel like the stupidest person and worst mother alive for not getting the flu shot for my babies! Today, I have felt achy and I CAN'T GET SICK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Who will take care of them or me? How will I do my job? AAAAHHHHH!!! I hate this! (jumping up and down and screaming)
OK, now I'm done with my tantrum.

No comments: