Saturday, February 3, 2007

I had a Children's Ministry meeting this afternoon at my house. It was really great. I am working with the best group of ladies! We enjoy our time together and it is a very uplifting experience. I feel so inadequate at my job of Director, but everytime we meet I feel so encouraged and excited about what's going on! We accomplished so much today and they have so many wonderful, creative ideas! It's so neat to see the different gifts God has given us and how they can all work together! It's very encouraging to see that these ladies love the children, have a desire to reach out to our community and take so much time out of their busy lives to focus on the ministry God has obviously called them to do. Otherwise, they would not be willing to do all this! Just when I felt completely overwhelmed, out came all these great ideas (none of them mine) and I felt such relief. God is so good and the body of Christ is a wonderful thing!

No comments: