Friday, May 20, 2011

Wanted: Good Friends

My heart is broken after talking to Cully this morning. He has a cold and stayed home from school, so I planned to cancel the Friday Night ladies thing at my house. When I told him, he looked so sad but said ok. I asked what was wrong and he said " I love Friday nights. Those women are like my friends, the only friends I have that come to my house. We play games and I love it!"

So, needless to say, I am not canceling! I just gave him a hug and held back tears because I want my children to have good friends here. I hate to see them lonely. They are so friendly and love to be around other people! Please pray with me that we will meet a family with children that can come over and play! We all need good friends.

2 comments:

John and Sue Burch said...

Totally with you on this one, Ginger. I understand and will be praying! Have a great time with the Ladies and playing games!

Rebekah said...

Been there and know exactly how it feels...poor buddy! I'll be praying for Cullen and the whole family: that ya'll will find some good friends to be with and share with. Let me know if there is anything ya'll need! Love you guys!