Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today

Today started out to be a time for Ansley and I to go for a walk & take pics. Last night she said "I need to tell you something. Can we spend some time together tomorrow?" That warms my heart and humbles me at the same time. You see, we are together all the time! We are in a new place, in the snow, without a car or anyone we know well enough to babysit! But I know what she means- undivided attention. Well, making a long story short, we decided to all go out because it was raining and hardly anything was open because its a bank holiday and she really wasn't sold on going out but I had to get out of the house!! But they had our undivided attention and we had theirs with no competition from Wii or TV, so it was good. Here's pics of our explorations...





This old church had a great old cemetery (too many pics to post). But when we left, Ansley said "That was a really old place, with dead people and snow." That does make it sound more interesting...



Culcheth's Linear Park has a nature trail that took us back home! It was awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Trace and the kids looks like you are on a movie set in FORKS! Very spooky and English : ) I like it though! So GLAD you are blogging again.

Ginger said...

Ha! Yes, it does look like Forks!

Ginger said...

Cullen called it Sleepy Hollow.