Friday, April 11, 2008

Spa Day


Today we are having spa day! The joys of having a girl! Ansley loves to get her nails painted, so that's what we did. Then, in true Ansley fashion, she had to take over and do it herself. Well, you can only imagine how that turned out! Let's just say my bathroom has pink accents now. Nice.


But, I gave myself a facial and used all the really nice stuff in my drawer. Ya know all those "gifts with purchases". I save all that stuff for days like today, dreary and stuck at home. I also did my nails and cleaned my rings. I feel lovely and soft and good smelling. All that girly stuff.


Fun times! Come over if you want a free beauty treatment, and we'll have English tea and "biscuits"...


2 comments:

Kim said...

You make being clean sound so nice. Maybe I should shower.


Nah...

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

sounds like ya'll had a good time. sorry i missed it.