Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Destin" to Relax



We went to Destin, FL for a few days for a much needed vacation! We had a blast!

We went to the beach some, but spent most of our time at "Big Buhunas"(actually Big Kahunas, but since that's how Cully says it, then the whole family lovingly refers to it that way). We spent two whole days at that water park and it really surprises me we don't have one picture to show for it!


Yes, Cully really is driving the car and no, he's not watching the road! Pops is pressing the gas but Cully had the wheel as we drove back to the condo from the beach! We weren't on a major highway, just inside the complex where we were staying but are no doubt putting cars, trees and pedestrians at risk! We got a lot of stares and points as we drove by, trying to act normal, ya know, as if my 4 year old wasn't really driving the car.

We saw some beautiful scenery and boats!


Trace's parents (a.k.a. "Mimi and Pops")
For Cullen and Ansley, life's always a beach with Mimi and Pops! Don't they just look wild and crazy?!

2 comments:

Kim said...

hello, my dear. I found your blog yesterday. I knew you had one, but I could never figure out how to get there. Quinn showed me. I love your sense of humor and I'm glad I'm your friend. even though you don't like meat. Great pictures.

Dollar General said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad to see you in a picture!