Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What To Do Before the Holiday Craziness Begins...

These last few weeks have been crazy-visas, packing, finding a home in Culcheth, living around boxes...Did I mention boxes?





So, now that all is packed, visa info is sent off, and house is held I can breathe a little. And I sit and think, "what else do I need to do in these last 4 weeks before we move across the pond?" CHRISTMAS CARDS! I do not want to think about that once I'm there! I've just gotten good at Christmas cards the last couple of years-because I can't resist cool designs and my children's pictures on printed paper. Shutterfly is mostly what I use for my prints, photobooks, cards and even website to share photos, so they are awesome. So, I'm browsing and I thought I'd show you some of my favorites:









Well, now that's figured out, what do I give for Christmas gifts? *SPOILER ALERT-hope our parents aren't reading this post* Maybe a calendar for the grandparents, since they won't see their babies next year...


(Shutterfly has offered to give me 50 free cards for blogging. Cha-ching! But let it be known, Shutterfly has awesome quality and I would use them again anyway, even if this wasn't an offer. But I am a missionary, and frugal is the name of the game!)

If you blog, you should do the same...Calling all bloggers! You can receive 50 free greeting cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hey! This is Rebekah, one of Mr. Donahoo's previous students! While he was still teaching Jr. High at SMCS, he was telling me ya'll were thinking about becoming missionaries! I'm so excited for you, and also praying for your future ministry in Culceth (sp?). I'd love to hear from you guys and find out how everyone is doing: weepingwillowphotography@gmail.com
Have a beautiful day,
Rebekah W.