Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh Mickey

My mom called this morning to tell me she was listening to "Mickey" by Toni Basil on the radio. That was my favorite song when I was little! What a blast from the past! I have been singing it in my head ALL DAY!

The other song that instantly brings me back to my childhood is the theme from Greatest American Hero! I would watch that show while sitting in my daddy's lap in the recliner! I posted those two on my playlist- so jam along with me today! Then, go find your favorite songs from back then, and laugh at the fun memories!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On our way to the beach Brian and I listened to an XM station that was all 90s music...or music that was popular when we were in high school. Songs that we listened to in his El Camino (yes, the truck/car) with the windows down and going really fast over railroad tracks so the car would fly a little bit. Good times! My gosh when I think back to it we were like kids in a movie!